Packages price : Eur 50
In this dazzling region, we invite you to visit the town where the Portuguese Royal Family spent their time during summer. There’s also mainland Europe’s most westerly point, Cabo da Roca. The tour also includes the cosmopolitan town of Cascais and a panoramic view of Estoril
Appr. 5 Hours
Hide all information
- Sintra Village (UNESCO World Heritage Site – Cultural Landscape of Sintra)
- Sintra National Palace or Royale Palace
- Cabo da Roca (or Roca Cape, the most western mainland point of both Portugal and Europe)
- Boca do Inferno & Guincho
- Cascais & Estoril
- Pick-up and Drop Off from Lisbon Central Hotels
- Royal Palace entrance
- Guided visit
- For clients staying at Estoril Coast, Sintra and Cascais area hotels, we offer pick up and drop off service (for an additional charge)
- Cabo da Roca will only be visited from Mar 1 to Oct 31
- On Wednesdays, the Sintra National Palace is closed. On those days, the visit takes place at the Queluz Palace.
- Tour available in Portuguese, English, Nepali And Hindi.
- Reservation requests will only be accepted if made 48h prior to service date and guaranteed after payment. For bank transfers, it’s necessary to send back receipt until 48h prior to service date.
- Cancellations until 24h before departure – no cancelation fee, after this deadline there is no refund.
- All tours can be modified or cancelled without further notice. If the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, the tour operator reserves the right to use minibuses or a private car.
Info@dolaxmitravels.com — Phone:(351) 218131221 — Redemption Instructions: Please confirm the tour 48 hours in advance. Vouchers must be redeemed for tour tickets at the Laxmi Travels (Rua Lucinda simoes 9A sala-k). On the day of the tour please present your printed voucher to the guide upon pick up
Itinerary: We invite you to discover this charming region and site of the royal family summer residence. We will visit the National Sintra Palace* and spend some free time whether discovering the handicraft stores or the famous sweets of Sintra. We then head onto Cabo da Roca (the most westerly point of Europe) before continuing along the coast, passing by the famous Guincho beach until arriving at Cascais. Highlights of the town include the Boca do Inferno wave feature and the magnificent panorama over Cascais Bay and the adjoining coastline. On the way back to Lisbon, we pass by Estoril, home to the famous Casino and its lovely gardens.